Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil
Botanical Name: Melaleuca alternifolia Country of Origin: Australia Extraction Method: Steam Distilled Plant Part: Leaves Strength of Aroma: Medium Aromatic Scent: Green wood, medicinal scent KidSafe®: Yes Cautions: Do not use undiluted on skin. Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Safety Data Sheet: SDS Report
Diffuse Organic Tea Tree alone or with a floral essential oil, like Jasmine Absolute or Organic Lavender, to refresh a stale or musty room. For an all-natural surface cleaner, dilute Organic Tea Tree to 2% with vinegar.
Create a skin-soothing salve by blending 9 drops of Organic Tea Tree and 9 drops of Organic Lavender with 2 tbsp of your favorite Plant Therapy carrier oil and apply to the areas of concern.
For skin blemishes, dilute to 5% and apply directly to the blemish.
- Lot #: Tea Tree Organic T30102
- Lot #: Tea Tree Organic T30103
- Lot #: Tea Tree Organic T30104
- Lot #: Tea Tree Organic T30105
- Lot #: Tea Tree Organic T30106
- Lot #: Tea Tree Organic T30107
- Lot #: Tea Tree Organic T30108
- Lot #: Tea Tree Organic T30110
- Lot #: Tea Tree Organic T30111
- Lot #: Tea Tree Organic T30112
- Lot #: Tea Tree Organic T30113
- Lot #: Tea Tree Organic T30114
The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that essential oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a medical doctor who is also qualified in clinical aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Bottles are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.